The next push release is from the American Motorcyclist Affiliation (AMA):
Voting to figure out the AMA Bike Hall of Fame Class of 2022 is now open up
PICKERINGTON, Ohio — The AMA Bike Corridor of Fame is delighted to announce the checklist of nominees for the Class of 2022, and that voting is now open.
The AMA Motorcycle Corridor of Fame selection committees have put forward 21 nominees from 8 areas of influence: Ambassadors & Field, Style and design & Engineering, Filth Monitor, Leadership & Rights, Motocross & Supercross, Off-Highway, Highway Racing and Specialty Level of competition.
- Kenny Coolbeth (Filth Track)
- Vicki Farr (Specialty Opposition)
- Barry Hawk (Off Street)
- Grant Langston (Motocross & Supercross)
- Tom Reiser (Specialty Competitors)
- Erin Sills (Specialty Level of competition)
- Ben Spies (Street Racing)
- James Stewart (Motocross & Supercross)
Non-Levels of competition
- Gina Boviard (Ambassadors & Marketplace)
- Robert Coy (Ambassadors & Market)
- Michael Czysz (Style & Engineering)
- Monthly bill Dutcher (Ambassadors & Industry)
- Effie Hotchkiss (Ambassadors & Market)
- Sandy Kosman (Design & Engineering)
- Anthony Mills (Design & Engineering)
- Paul Schlegel (Ambassadors & Business)
- Ron Finch (Design & Engineering)
- Richard Gross (Dirt Track)
- Greg Hancock (Specialty Competitors)
- Richard Uhl (Style & Engineering)
- Charles Umbenhaur (Leadership & Legal rights)
“The AMA Bike Corridor of Fame nominees for 2022 incorporate gentlemen and gals who’ve excelled in competition, advocacy and advertising of the activity of motorcycling,” stated AMA President and CEO Rob Dingman. “They have innovative motorcycling in quite a few assorted spots, from generating innovative bike types, to excelling in filth keep track of, motocross and road racing competitiveness, to making enduring occasions that have assisted mature motorcycling, to advocating for motorcyclists’ rights. We’re honored to recognize all the 2022 nominees and seem forward to saying the Class of 2022 shortly.”
Voting for the AMA Motorbike Corridor of Fame Course of 2022 is now open. Eligible voters incorporate previous Corridor of Fame inductees, users of the AMA and AMHF Boards of Administrators, and customers of the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Classification Assortment Committees. AMA Lifetime Associates with at the very least 25 yrs of consecutive membership are also eligible to vote but should update their call information to remain informed on the hottest voting information.
Voting ends July 1, 2022.
Voting success will be declared in August, and the AMA Bike Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be held on Oct. 28, in Pickerington, Ohio.
To vote on this year’s nominees, visit https://americanmotorcyclist.com/hof-vote-verify.
For much more information, visit americanmotorcyclist.com.
Most important picture courtesy of AMA Motorcycle Corridor of Fame