MotoTees is Seeking Class A CDL Drivers for 2023 Supercross & Pro Motocross Season
The MotoTees team is currently accepting applications for transport drivers for the 2023 Supercross and Pro Motocross seasons. Serious inquiries only. All applicants must meet the following guidelines to be able to apply for position:Driver must hold a current and valid class A, CDL license.Driver must have at least 2 years’ experience on CDL license.Driver must
Supercross 2022 livestream
The MotoTees team is at the moment accepting apps for transportation motorists for the 2023 Supercross and Pro Motocross seasons. Severe inquiries only.
All candidates must fulfill the adhering to pointers to be ready to use for situation:
- Driver will have to keep a present-day and legitimate class A, CDL license.
- Driver need to have at least 2 years’ expertise on CDL license.
- Driver will have to be at the very least 25 yrs of age.
- Be ready to carry 60 lbs.
- Stand on your ft for 12 hours.
- ELD proficient
- Email proficient
Tasks would contain:
- Driving transporter from party to occasion.
- Loading/unload products and assist in preserving our truck and trailer.
- Handling personnel for products sales.
- Trustworthy Challenging Employee
- Skill to journey amongst January through October
- Normally takes passion and pride in occupation
- Operates perfectly with others, works as a group
You should send resume to Rachel Mullins at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional data.