Husqvarna Motorcycles has just announced its 2024 TE and FE Pro enduro line-up, location a new benchmark in the environment of enduro driving. Designed to give knowledgeable and ambitious enduro riders the overall performance edge they need, the 2-stroke TE 300 and four-stroke FE 350 are very little limited of innovative.
Built on an all-new enduro system, both of those the FE 350 Pro and TE 300 Professional appear with a myriad of updates which include new frames, subframes, bodywork, suspension, and brakes. The record of improvements is in depth, focusing on strengthening all round rideability and providing exceptional overall performance.
One of the most noteworthy characteristics is the enduro-unique WP suspension. The WP XACT Closed Cartridge fork and redesigned WP XACT shock present predictable damping and sleek motion, allowing for riders to conquer technical sections with comprehensive self-assurance.
The bodywork has also received a facelift, showcasing modern day, Swedish-encouraged graphics and a new superior-grip seat protect. An improved ergonomic rider triangle gives higher knee call for far better management, and the slimline bodywork will allow full independence of motion.
Less than the hood, the TE 300 Professional motor is fuelled by Throttle Human body Injection (TBI) technological innovation, delivering a lot more consistent and controllable electrical power. The FE 350 Professional, on the other hand, is driven by a new and compact DOHC device, further more centralizing mass and bettering anti-squat chassis characteristics.
Equally models appear with superior electronics, like an Motor Administration Method (EMS) that presents two pre-established using maps, Traction Handle, and a Quickshifter for the four-stroke model.
Quality components like a new LED headlight, Brembo hydraulic clutch and brake units, GALFER brake discs, and Michelin enduro tires make these Pro types the epitome of class-main capabilities.
The 2024 TE 300 Pro and FE 350 Professional are now obtainable around the world at all authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers.
2024 Specialized Highlights
- New level of competition-impressed graphics
- Manufacturing facility Racing authorized, Brembo hydraulic clutch and brake programs
- GALFER brake discs entrance and rear
- WP XACT Closed Cartridge front forks give a lot more progressive finish-of-stroke damping
- WP XACT rear shock style with CFD-optimised major piston and resource-no cost adjusters
- New Manufacturing facility Racing wheel-set with substantial-power EXCEL Takasago rims
- New opposition seat include with extra ribs
- Polyamide skid plate with added linkage security
- Front and rear brake disc protector
- Supersprox rear sprocket
- Smooth compound ODI handlebar grips
- two-stroke motor capabilities TBI know-how for improved rideability and relieve of use
- 350cc DOHC four-stroke engine supplies course-main electric power and torque
- Quickshift sensor supplying seamless up-shifting on the FE 350 Professional
- Multifunctional Map Choose Change on equally versions, which also activates the Quickshifter and Traction Management on the FE 350 Professional
- Offroad Regulate Device (OCU) for the greatest amount of dependability and user-helpful serviceability of electronics
- High-performance LED headlight device for a brighter mild output and simplified fitment
- Top quality-quality ProTaper handlebar
- Electrical starter powered by a light-weight Li-Ion 2. Ah battery